Blower Plate for Studebaker engine

FREE ADS - Post ANY/ALL Studebaker vehicles & parts, (not just Hi-Perf stuff), wanted, for sale, swap or free here! Ads run 90 days, no problem re-submitting. Non-members welcome to submit ads to webmaster for posting.
Forum rules
Please include your contact information as non-members will not be able to contact you. Non-members can submit items via email to webmaster.
Dave Bloomberg
Studebaker Racing Team Member

Blower Plate for Studebaker engine

Post by Dave Bloomberg » 10 Aug 2019, 11:38

I have 2 custom blower plates for the Studebaker engine to house the Novi 2000 blower (or other Paxton's) and the alternator, this design was used on my Bonneville Avanti for many years, these two blower plates were modeled from my car's blower plate, each one is for sale for $225 or Best offer, if interested email me at avantikid@earthlink.net be sure to put on email subject "Blower Plates", I can email you photos of blower plates if interested, thanks Dave

PS, I'm selling these items because a friend of mine was planning on racing at Bonneville died of cancer, so project is cancelled.
Original owner of 1963 Avanti, race my Avanti at Bonneville, Muroc Dry lake & El Mirage, presently hold world records for D/CPS at Bonneville, Muroc & El Mirage race courses.
In 2006 became member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club.