WELCOME!

This forum is devoted to all topics concerning high performance, Non-Studebaker powered Studebakers.
Sonny
Site Admin

WELCOME!

Post by Sonny »

Welcome to all who enter here! This is a special place for all those who have decided that they would prefer to power their Studebakers with something other than the original Studebaker engine. I'm a firm believer that "custom" Studebakers are a very important part of the whole Studebaker picture. Some of the "other" powered Studebakers that I've seen are nothing short of AWESOME!

I don't want anyone to miss their chance or not have a place to get together and talk about these outstanding Studebakers. This is YOUR place! However, I hope that you'll visit all the other forums here and take advantage of as many features available on the entire Racing Studebakers website as you can.

"Other" powered/modified Studebaker owners, Please ENJOY!! :D

Sonny

NOTE: This forum is specifically dedicated to non-Studebaker powered/modified Studebakers, this place belongs to them. ANY post that contains comments/references/etc., that are considered derogatory or inflamatory in nature concerning non-Studebaker powered/modified Studebakers, will not be tolerated here. That post will be removed and the poster will banned from this forum.

Webmaster/Admin